A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
[After talking about a nightmare involving a giant crab that Sam used to have, and then discussing how Finnick would deal with crabs in a ‘Finnick v giant crabs’ spinoff]
you give me a boner.
not a penis boner.
but a boner in my heart.
a heart on.
an affection erection
Anything can happen if you never give up.
Remember ladies: it doesn’t matter how you do on your finals, as long as your future husband is doing well on his.
this was literally taken word for word from an e card its hanging in my dorm lobby
im excited for amazon to start sending packages out by drone because now i can start carrying a sling shot around with me and knock them out of the air and get a present and it will be just like animal crossing
here is a picture of stephen kawking running over jim carreys foot with his wheelchair
I do not believe I could ever want more out of life than this photograph
Is it still gay if you call it a brojob?
if you’ve never had sausage and pancake on a stick then what you’re doing is not called living, my friend.